COLLABORATIVE TIME AND ABSENCE MANAGEMENT THROUGH AN HR PORTAL
Everyone in a company has an interest in time and attendance management, leave and absence requests, viewing schedules or leave balances and reporting attendance.
How can we help the HR department, managers and employees to be more efficient? The eTemptation self service system is a collaborative portal that delivers easy access, improved HR performance and faster processes for everyone.
AN HR SERVICE AVAILABLE TO ALL EMPLOYEES
Most HR managers agree that it is important to deliver a decentralised, collaborative time and absence management system.
Time and absence management processes are just a click away.
for more efficient, simpler and faster processing.
of all requests, approvals, clock-in/outs and attendance reports in order to avoid disputes.
with fast access to data and workflows. The HR department no longer has to handle time-consuming requests from managers and employees.
with attendance and absences recorded at the source, with real-time control of entitlements, reasons for absence and paid leave dates.
by giving managers the visibility and indicators they need to be more efficient.
with individual and group schedules updated in real time, for intelligent use of temporary staffing and overtime.
THE KEY POINTS OF YOUR SELF SERVICE TIME MANAGEMENT PROJECT
3 essential criteria of an HR self service project: simplicity, security, and mobility to support staff in the field.
- The UX (user experience) is THE most important factor for acceptance of the solution: simple screens, intuitive navigation, visual processes, sync with calendars.
- The self service functions must also be available on smartphones and tablets for your field staff.
- Access to the HR portal must be secure. Each employee or manager has access to authorised information and workflows.
- The cloud can often provide better IT security for these online processes.
- The self service module must be compatible with your manager approval processes and handle multi-level organisations and delegation of rights.
THE LEADING SELF SERVICE TIME
Millions of employees use the eTemptation HR portal every day to clock in and out, manage their paid leave and view their schedules. The application offers a lean, intuitive and fluid user experience with streamlined navigation.
This module of the eTemptation suite builds employee and manager satisfaction and delivers more efficient human resource management. It also generates a significant ROI, measurable in a few months.
- Improved process and data quality through real-time controls and efficient workflows.
- More time to focus on HR priorities, with less time spent handling employee requests and leaner administrative processes.
- A cloud-based solution visible to all, which illustrates the company’s HR policy to provide employees with electronic HR services.
- Better payroll management, with accurate data.
- More effective management.
- Forward planning of absences and leave to make building schedules easier.
- Automated administrative processes, so they can focus on their real work.
- Full access to their employees’ time and attendance data.
- Quick access to their individual data via the HR Intranet without having to contact the payroll department.
- Faster processing of their absence requests so they can plan ahead.
- Improved employee experience.
- Features also accessible to temporary staffers (clocking, attendance reporting, etc).