HOW CAN STAFF SCHEDULING BE SIMPLIFIED?
Building schedules is a complex task for your managers because they have to optimise many unforeseeable parameters, often without dedicated software.
Scheduling software helps managers schedule staff based on workload, the skills required and labour laws. eTemptation simplifies workforce scheduling, optimises the use of temporary staffing and overtime, and guarantees a fair distribution of work.
Horoquartz workforce scheduling software can be tailored to the business objectives and context of each industry.
by having the right number of staff with the right skills on hand.
by limiting overtime, temporary staffing and subcontracting.
with a company-wide vision of needs and available workforce.
with fair schedules, in compliance with labour laws, individual preferences and ample advance notice.
by doing away with spreadsheets for keeping track of workload forecasts, assignments, work schedules, skills, etc.
by providing solutions to deal with workload variations, sick leave, shortages of staff or skills.
eTemptation helps you schedule your activities, manage skills, optimise your workforce, and pool resources.
THE KEY POINTS OF YOUR PROJECT
3 essential elements: analyse your scheduling processes and specific needs, choose a solution proven in your industry, and opt for a cloud-based system so you don’t have to deal with IT-related issues.
- The ability to configure and customise the scheduling solution to reproduce your sector-specific scheduling rules.
- Change management: a workforce scheduling project will require your organisation to learn new processes.
- User experience: in just a few clicks, your managers should be able to view and update the schedules of their employees.
- Real-time visibility of all elements of time management (counters, schedules, leave and absences) to schedule activities efficiently.
- Ability to export the schedule to Excel.
- A cloud-based solution for access anytime, anywhere.
THE LEADING WORKFORCE
- Staff scheduling is a key function of Time and Activity Management projects. With eTemptation, Horoquartz offers a proven methodology with more than 700 customers and high level services to guarantee an efficient roll-out of your project.
- The solution can be tailored to your sector-specific requirements, delivering flexibility across working patterns, flexitime and shift work.
- A powerful optimisation engine offers solutions for automated schedule building. Your schedules comply with labour laws and company policy.
- And finally, the eTemptation workforce scheduling module integrates seamlessly with the time management, absence and leave management and activity tracking modules.
- Compliance with labour laws, agreements and working hours.
- Satisfied and engaged employees, because their individual preferences and constraints are taken into account.
- Alerts in the event of scheduling problems.
- More proactive human resources management, enabling you to plan ahead for recruitment campaigns, training courses, skill development and annualised hours.
- No more need for Excel spreadsheets that don’t accommodate pooling of staff.
- Staff scheduling that aligns with the workload or customer traffic.
- Better control of time worked and overtime hours.
- Less time spent building schedules, thanks to a dedicated solution.
- Optimisation of payroll costs, less temporary staffing and subcontracting.
- A better work-life balance.
- Occupational health risks are taken into account.
- They will appreciate that the schedules are built in a fair and equitable manner.
- Ample advance notice of work schedules.