TO AUTOMATICALLY GENERATE YOUR TEAMS’ SCHEDULES
Build the perfect schedule with a solution that factors in all the scheduling parameters of your teams.
What manager hasn’t dreamed of software that would help them schedule their team’s activities and improve employee performance? But how can you effectively factor in workload, customer traffic, staff skills, labour laws and employee preferences?
eTemptation advanced workforce scheduling software calculates the best possible schedule based on your requirements.
A solution for optimised schedules and guaranteed skills
THE HR AND OPERATIONAL BENEFITS
by relieving them of the complex tasks associated with building and managing their team’s schedule.
allocated to activities by automatically determining the workload forecast for each activity and period and calculating the number of people required.
assigned to each activity by tracking the skills and performance level of each employee.
your employees’ working hours based on actual needs.
by factoring in labour laws, collective bargaining agreements and company policy.
across employees by taking into account individual requests and preferences.
The eTemptation constraint-based optimisation engine overcomes the many limitations of manual or spreadsheet-based scheduling.
THE KEY POINTS FOR THE SUCCESS OF YOUR SCHEDULE OPTIMISATION PROJECT
Schedule optimisation requires a user-friendly solution tailored to your business.
- Workforce scheduling constraints are not the same across different sectors, such as distribution, industry or services.
- The scheduling software must factor in workforce issues based on the sector and handle various working patterns (teams, shifts, flexitime, etc) and a level of detail ranging from minutes to full days.
- It must be able to process complex factors such as occupational health risks, MSD (musculoskeletal disorders), multi-session or multi-activity situations.
- The ability to configure individual constraints and employee preferences is a key factor for success.
- Finally, switching from manual or Excel planning to automatic scheduling can disrupt practices in the company. So it’s important to manage the change and accompany planners, managers, and employees.
THE LEADING ADVANCED
WORKFORCE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE
eTemptation offers a customised scheduling solution tailored to the specifics of each sector: industry, hospitals, call centres, services, local authorities, etc. It features mathematical optimisation technologies to come up with the best strategy based on the constraints of each customer.
This powerful solution also integrates with the time and attendance and absence management modules. The optimisation engine builds schedules taking into account all the factors in terms of time (annualised hours, accruals), absences (planned leave), and costs (overtime).
The solution is also available as a cloud-based system so your managers don’t have to deal with IT-related issues.
- Schedules that comply with labour laws and your collective bargaining agreement.
- Schedules that factor in the expectations of employees and build employee loyalty.
- The ability to simulate needs and to tailor human resources management accordingly: recruitment, training, skills development, temporary staffing.
- A software suite that promotes collaborative scheduling.
- The guarantee of a schedule that aligns with the company’s performance objectives.
- Scheduling optimisation software for customer-centric scheduling.
- An optimised schedule aligned with the workload, monitored through dashboards and alerts.
- Less time needed to build schedules and better handling of discrepancies and unforeseen events.
- Fair working time issues factored in when building schedules.
- Personal constraints or preferences factored in to promote work/life balance.
- More collaborative process with longer advance notice.