MONITOR YOUR HIGH-SECURITY AREAS
Video surveillance is essential for security in organisations. It is even more effective when integrated into the security system.
A CCTV system uses fixed or mobile cameras, paired with an image storage and exploitation system. Horoquartz designs all the components of your video surveillance system as part of a global security system. Video surveillance is even more effective when combined with access control and intrusion detection.
Horoquartz provides all the components and services for high-level corporate video surveillance.
A Horoquartz professional video surveillance system has several key objectives.
by clearly indicating the presence of surveillance cameras.
and proof in the event of a break-in or other incident.
in order to effectively direct the response of the security guards or the police.
with real-time monitoring of operations and production, especially the most sensitive or secret processes.
of the security system by interfacing with the access control and intrusion detection systems.
by protecting them from ill-intentioned and potentially aggressive people.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE BY HOROQUARTZ
A video surveillance system is above all a project involving the integration of multiple components, which requires real expertise.
- We analyse your risks and threats, and identify areas to be monitored (offices, car parks, stores, stocks, production areas, cash registers, etc).
- We design the architecture of your entire video surveillance solution.
- We recommend the best equipment for you and show you how to interface it with the other components.
- We deploy all the components for configuration, integration and testing: IP cameras, recorders, supervisor, connectors.
- We handle your IT integration: operating system, database, security protocols, IP network configuration, data flow optimisation, version updates, etc.
- Fewer burglaries, thefts and acts of vandalism, thanks to the deterrent effect of video surveillance.
- Lower security staffing and insurance costs.
- Proof readily available in the event of an incident.
- More agile response thanks to intelligent image analysis.
- More efficient alarm verification, reducing unnecessary interventions.
- Seamless integration in the general supervision system, facilitating the work of security staff who can view the images with ease.
- A multi-site, multi-company solution that eliminates the need for a variety of different local video surveillance solutions.
- Lower infrastructure costs, with all the components connected to the IP network.
- Technical support team based in France.