A SKILLS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION TO DEVELOP HUMAN CAPITAL
Process4people: a skills management solution to develop your human assets
Engaging and retaining talent are of paramount importance for your company. Skills development is a key component of your Human Resource Management. But matching the skills needed with those available is no easy task for your HR department. Why not switch to a digital, automated HR solution?
Process4people by Horoquartz is a global skills planning and management solution fully aligned with your company strategy.
An HR solution focusing on talent management
Everyone knows that human asset management is of paramount importance. But skills management is also becoming a key factor in the operational management of the company.
in alignment with strategic business objectives an.
by comparing the skills you need with those already available to target the right candidates.
with a formal assessment of their skills and prospects for career development.
by including professional mobility, training and compensation in skills management.
and planning processes, and engage managers in personnel management thanks to simple and intuitive HR tools.
based on clearly identified skills requirements.
Process4people: manage the jobs and skills database, assess and coordinate on a daily basis.
THE KEY POINTS FOR THE SUCCESS OF YOUR SKILLS MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Generate your skills matrix based on the company’s priorities, optimise HR processes for updating skills, engage operational staff in the Talent Management process.
- A multi-dimensional vision of the skills required in the company: global, hierarchical, operational, individual.
- Close complementarity with other HRM processes that relate to skills management: assessments, mobility, training, compensation, recruitment.
- Customisable workflows so that skills update processes are intuitive and easy for managers to use.
- An optimised user experience, which determines the employee experience around this sensitive subject.
With Process4people, Horoquartz delivers a simple and practical solution for skills management:
- A highly customisable HR solution because the database and update processes must be tailored to your reality.
- Efficient integration into your HRIS thanks to numerous connectors and APIs ensuring communication with your other applications: payroll, recruitment, temporary staff.
- An application integrated into the HR portal for easy access via the intranet.
- Skills management “in the field” so that operational staff can find the data they need in their production applications: ERP, team scheduling, activity tracking.
- A user experience focused on ease of use: intuitive navigation, streamlined screens, optimised workflows.
- Your HR department becomes more efficient. It generates an accurate skills matrix, reducing the gap between the skills available and the skills required.
- It has global visibility of internal mobility and recruitment opportunities. It can easily anticipate the needs.
- HR data compliance is guaranteed, in terms of traceability and GDPR compliance.
- The automated skills management and tracking processes generate gains in terms of HR data management.
- Your employees have access at all times to their own skills assessment and tracking data.
- They can get a quick view of expected skills for each position. Employees can leverage the skills planning and management system to achieve their mobility and promotion goals.
- The skills planning and management system is accessible via the collaborative HR portal for greater transparency.
- Managers have access to the full profiles of their teams.
- They can see whether the skills match the needs for each position.
- They have a global vision of the specific characteristics of each job.
- They have customised dashboards and reports to monitor the progress of their employees, with alerts if skills are not acquired or are lost.
- They become more empowered to manage their teams.