HOW MUCH TIME IS WASTED EACH YEAR BY HR DEPARTMENTS IN UPDATING PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE DATA?
The objective of HR data management software like Process4people is above all to provide accurate, centralised and up-to-date information via agile processes.
This helps resolves the problems that plague all HR managers: duplicates, discrepancies and inaccuracies in personnel data across the company’s information systems, with all the risks associated with non-compliance.
Process4people: automated HR processes for accurate data
of your HR data thanks to secure workflows and traceable actions.
caused by multiple personnel files in the HRIS, payroll, ERP, CRM, time and attendance, access control, Excel, etc.
with an electronic employee file.
by enabling your employees to securely update their own data.
by automatically updating all applications that require HR data.
including your employees, temporary staff, interns, etc.
THE KEY POINTS OF YOUR HR DATA MANAGEMENT PROJECT
Map the existing situation first (you may find some surprises), define the needs for HR data outside the HR department, define personalised and secure update processes.
- The ability to customise the HR information system and the database so that it takes into account both HR administration needs and business needs.
- The ability to create customised, secure workflows with hierarchical and/or functional approval systems.
- The user experience offered: ease of use is fundamental for employees and managers who have many other priorities than updating HR data.
- A cloud-based solution to improve application availability.
INTEGRATED HR DATA
Process4people is an integrated HR solution by nature. The quality of HR data is a prerequisite for efficient human asset management, and this step must be prioritised before deploying other modules.
Process4people optimises data quality by delivering highly customised workflows, screens and navigation. All the users will appreciate the intuitive interface that encourages adoption.
HR data are shared with many software applications across the company. If you don’t have automated and efficient interfacing capabilities, you’ll be stuck with Excel spreadsheets, manual updates and redundant systems. Process4people’s technology makes all the difference in this respect, with connectors that facilitate communication with third-party applications.
- Accurate HR data thanks to centralised information.
- Ensure compliance and traceability by avoiding uncontrolled use of applications in separate departments.
- Collaborative updating of information that engages both managers and employees.
- Fewer HR errors e.g. incorrect rights and entitlements due to poor synchronisation across applications.
- Simpler HR procedures with online requests, fast approval processes, certificates downloadable via the HR portal.
- A solution for field staff that can be used on a smartphone.
- No more spreadsheets or local HR data management applications, reducing the risks of errors and discrepancies.
- An online HR data management system, based on automation and decentralisation, an essential tool for effective management.
- Streamlined human resource data management to better focus on talent development.