Intelligent locks: independent, cost-efficient access control
Intelligent locks allow you to secure the entrances to your premises for less. They require no cabling, and can be easily integrated with your existing system. They can be used alone, or in conjunction with a traditional access control system. Intelligent locks are easy to install and even easier to use.
Main objectives of intelligent locks:
- Ensuring the security of a large number of doors, with an access control system which is simple and automatic.
- Reducing installation and operating costs, with no electrical cabling required (battery powered).
- Simplified access management, with access rights loaded directly onto Mifare® badges.
- Full traceability of access rights, with recording and tracking of all badge movements.
- Integration with the Protecsys 2 access control suite, for centralised management of access rights and tracking of movements.
Advantages of Horoquartz intelligent locks:
Horoquartz handles distribution, integration and maintenance of intelligence locks from leading brands. Renowned for their quality and longevity, these locks ensure that your investments are protected for the long term.
They incorporate a broad range of electronic bolts and door handles. They can be easily and rapidly integrated with your existing infrastructure.
They run on Mifare® and Desfire® badge technologies, compatible with the badge readers supplied by Horoquartz for optimised access and time management.
Managing access rights and tracking movements are functions which can be fully integrated with the Protecsys P2 Access application.