Process4People: take control of your day-to-day HR processes with a bespoke HRIS set-up
Process4People helps you to create a single, customisable reference system housing all of your HR data, backed up with management and validation workflows designed to your specifications or available in standard format with the different modules. The goal? To automate and streamline the HR processes which frame the operational progress of employees within your company.
The objectives of HR process management with Process4People
- To achieve integrated management of HR data by replacing multiple spreadsheets and applications with a single reference system.
- To improve quality by decentralising management and delegating processes to managers and employees.
- To guarantee compliance with HR processes, ensuring traceability.
- To reduce costs and do away with tasks that do not add value: double entries, redundant procedures etc.
- To improve user satisfaction, with up-to-date information available to all.
The advantages of HR process management with Process4People
Thanks to its advanced personalisation features, Process4People can be tailored precisely to the objectives of your organisation. P4p guarantees efficient, automatic updating of the data held in client applications, with the help of advanced communication technologies (connectors, ESB etc.).
Process4People builds on solid foundations to create a customised set of data and workflows adapted to your operational environment. P4p also includes preset modules in order to drive down deployment costs and times.
How can you get even more from your HR process management?
Process4People communicates in native mode with other Horoquartz applications dedicated totime and schedule management (eTemptation Suite) or safety and security (Protecsys 2 Suite). The staff files, badges, access rights and accreditations required to run these solutions can be automatically synchronised, eliminating the need to enter the same information more than once and reducing the risk of errors in the process.
- An improved perception of the company, with more effective management of individual data
- Increased efficiency, less time wasted waiting for access rights or resources
- Dramatically reducing the time it takes to request, obtain and manage the information required by their team members
- Cutting down on sources of lost productivity
- Reinforcing managerial roles, with responsibility for updating certain data
- Improving the overall quality of all HR processes
- Reducing operational risk and improving traceability
- Boosting overall performance thanks to a significant reduction in time spent on unproductive administrative tasks
- Speeding up HR management, with automatic updating of information across multiple applications.
- Burnishing your corporate image, with high-quality management processes appreciated by employees and managers