HR Data Management
A single, centralised HR data solution for more effective employee management
High-quality, centralised, agile HR data allowing you to more effectively manage the operational progress of employees within your organisation. This is the essence of the Process4People software suite. Its key assets: up-to-date employee data, more synchronised applications, information available for all, no more multiple entries. The result: improved HR performance for your organisation.
The objectives of creating a centralised employee data solution
- To remove the need for multiple employee information files in different departments, centralising all HR information in a single reference system
- To reduce the cost of managing data by automatically updating all applications which make use of HR information
- To improve the quality and integrity of data by eliminating the error risk which comes with multiple entries
- To make the transition from administrative management of HR data to an operational approach, bringing together all information on professional users
- To facilitate organisational change, via agile processes tailored to the context and to your objectives
The advantages of creating a centralised employee data solution
Because your organisation is unique, Process4people allows you to fully customise the data you manage and the processes you use to get the most from this information. This makes it easy to define the information which is most useful to your operations: organisational charts, administrative data, skill records, assignment records, resource inventories, etc. P4p allows you to model the essential workflows required to enter and validate this data.
P4p automatically synchronises data across all applications, thanks to a comprehensive set of connection interfaces.
How can you get even more from your centralised HR data solution?
P4p ensures the quality of the data you have on your employees and external partners. This information thus becomes accessible for the various HR processes at work throughout your organisation. This allows you to combine the different standard functions of the People4Process tool, such as employee movement management, resource allocation management, training management or access right and accreditation management. It also allows you to model potential new uses, fully personalised and tailored to your needs.
- Up to Date HR Data they can easily vizualize
- Simplified HR Process so they are more satisfied
- Less mistakes caused by bad quality HR Data
- Less time spent on updating HR Data
- Focus on their core business and strengthening of their manager position
- Better productivity of their teams
- More efficient HR processes
- Better conformity and less risks caused by non conform HR Data
- Better global productivity of your organization
- Organized HR processes
- High-quality HR information
- Time saving due to a decentralized updating of HR information
- Time saving thanks to an automated updating of HR Data in the different applications
- Better integrated HRIS